BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Love Stinks...

OMG!! Every night I have dreams about Indy! When is this ever gonna stop! I can never stop thinking about him its really gettin on my nerves! He hasn't even talked to me at all sence school started! That is why i love last year so much. I used to sit by him all the time and we would talk like crazy! I miss 5th grade. :'(. I wish this would stop haunting me! It dosen't make me feel any better. Well i guess I have to deal with it until I tell Indy I love him but that will never happen so Im gonna have to deal with it until i stop loving him which won't be for a long time. * sigh * LOVE SUCKS!!

1 comments:

xXxSkaterxXx said...

I agree it does suck but I have never been in a relation ship! YOU try getting a boyfriend Kris!