BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Twilight Series

The Twilight series is so awesome! Im on New Moon. Chapter 7 is what im on and she just went to Jacobs house because she got 2 motorcycles. She wants Jacob to fix them. While she was there Jacob introduced her to Quil and Embery. There so weird and Quil has a crush on Bella! Shes like, " I think hes a little too young for me." Jacob says," Acually, hes only a couple months younger than you. " Bella says, " well if you count dog years im like twelve years older than him." I thought that was funny because there were wolves so she counted it as dog years! Hahahahahahahahaha! I can't wait until I get to Breaking Dawn! Its gonna be awesome because they have a baby girl named Renesme or something like that. I'll tell you more about what I read tomorrow! See ya!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Twilight how i love twilight!

Joyce said...

oh my kris....