BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School 2

School is fun i just miss my 5th grade class so much like Indy, Shannon, Addie, Ashlyn, Kylee... I miss them. :( They are fun. But the one i miss the most is Indy. He doesn't even notice me or talk to me. * tears of me * I just think hes so cute everything about him is cute. His personality, his looks everything. Oh man you have no idea how much i miss him. Other than that school is good. At least I have Tiare. She is my sister from another mister! She always makes me laugh. Aww man i love Tiare. Some times she can get alittle too crazy but hey at least im not alone on acting stupid. Friends don't let friends do stupid things.. alone. LOL! Mr. Fox always says something about me and always says my name. Hes my favorite teacher yet! I thought he was gonna be strict beacause Tiare told me he was but hes not hes awesome. He always starts telling us stories in the middle of doing something its halarrious! So yeah me and Tiare laugh alot and so thats all i do at school.

1 comments:

xXxSkaterxXx said...

I miss my 8th grade year. But high school is way cool too. Actually I love high school so much!