BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Friday

On friday Joelle came to my dads and asked us if we wanted to babysit Javri. I said YES!!! I was so excited because I love Javri. When J was here he was watching Transformers. He loves that movie and through the whole thing he was playing with Brandons transformers. Its funny the way he says bumblebee. It sounds like he was saying poopy like he had to poop. LOL! When the movie was over he was like singing the first part of what i've done. It was so cute. He had an cut on his middle finger so he held it out for me to kiss it and im like a.... lol but i kissed it anyway. As we were down stairs J took the transformers and when he saw our parlor he got scared because it was dark. He came over to me and hugged me and he sat on my lap the rest of the time. When he was on my lap he was telling us about the parlor so i couldn't understand him but hes like raaaaaaarr! lol it was adorable! The Jessie came and got him and we were all sad :(