BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Regestration 2

Im in Mr. Fox's class! But Shannon is in Mrs. Bird. Im kinda mad because she wont transfer and I dout we are even going to stay friends. But the good thing is Tiare is in my class. But it dosent matter anyway. Joelle said when she was in 6th grade she had Mr. Fox and she said she liked him so i guess im ok with it but im a little upset though. I mean I dont even care what class im in as long as im with my friends im ok. I guess if you have the best teacher in school its a different thing. The one thing im really excited for is school shopping! The bad thing is im going with my dad and hes really picky with his money and i really want to go to is Limited Too. They have the cutest freakin' clothes that you'd ever find at the mall! Well for people my age that is. I really want this one backback thats really cute. Well i guess im gonna have to wait for school to wear them.

1 comments:

xXxSkaterxXx said...

I hope Indy is in there with you.