BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

School

Yesterday was the first day of school and as you know i was really super excited i have tiare in my class with me and one of the good things is Noe is in my class. He was the most funny in our whole class last year he made me laugh all the time. He is one of my friends. It sucks that Pedro and Indy arnt in my class I wanted them in my class because I dont get to see them until lunch. I had alot of fun because Mr. Fox made this joke he sayed don't be mean to the little when your hall moniter because your much bigger then them they will run away screaming! I laughed so hard! I sit by Sabation and Omar sits acrossed from me and by Sabation is Haley I like my seet because behind me is Noe and Tiare. Noe is the most funniest thing in the whole world! Hes like SUP KRISTIN! And he screamed it! It was halarious. At the end of last year Noe said he wasn't going to be back. But there he is he is such a lier! I love him. ( as a friend. ) Im kinda sad because Indy and Pedro haven't even noticed me yet. :( It is really sad well im having a good time so yeah thats it.

2 comments:

santra navas said...

cool blog.!!!

xXxSkaterxXx said...

I'm glad you like school. I wish I did.