BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer

Summer is almost over! Im kind of excited for school but then again i`m not to excited for the learning. LOL! I am so going to miss last year it was my favorite grade i've had in my life so far. I hope i have just as much fun this year. I am scared on whose class i get in. I hope i get in with Shannon and Tiare. So this summer all i've practically been doing is going swimming and having tons and tons of sleepovers. I have to tell you i had way funner this summer than last summer for sure. The only bad thing about this summer is that we didn't even go to lagoon like we usually do. The only reason we used to go every year was because My dad would get free tickets to go there for his work. Im nervous that i dont get in the same class as Tiare and Shannon. I hope i do. Im going to see what class im in on the 31. TWO DAYS!!! I hope i get with Indy and Pedro next year too. I just wish we could have the same classes as last year. That would be cool. Wednesday is the day!

1 comments:

Joyce said...

well that's exciting.