BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shadow Mountain


In 5th grade everyone get the choice to go to Shadow Mountain. Shadow Mountain is a summer camp go girls in 5th grade in all of nebo school district. Miss Day works there I was really excited because mostly all of my friends I know were going to Shadow Mountain ( except Addie. ) My mom bought me tons and tons of crap for shadow moutain i was only leaving for 3 days! She went crazy with stuff. That morning I had to wake up and get ready at 7:00 just like school my mom gave me a backpack for candy and took me to Grant school cuz thats where the busses go. I got there and Shannon comes running to me and jumps right on me! She is so funny. We left and were on the bus to Shadow Mountain. On our way i sat next to Mikel and Shannon we were all so excited to go to Shadow Mountain. when we were there we had to go in groups so i went with Shannon and Mikel in Snow Whites group. ( thats what we call her ) But Tiare and Ashlyn and all the others went i Miss Days group. :(. We went and got our stuff and went to our cabin. Me and Mikel choice a top bunk and Shannon choice the bunk below me and below Mikel was this really weird girl named Bayley. She really bugged me. After we were done puting our stuff away we went to lunch. After lunch we did the slip n' slide. It was a really fun slid n' slide until something really bad happend. This girl named Kylee Die go hurt know one knows who but she scrapt her knee somehow and she had to go to the hospital and get stitches. Everyone eles had to go in there cabin and get back into there clothes. After a couple of hours we had to go to Agus Rock where we meet. The guy there said that Kylee Die was coming back! I was so surprised I wouldn't have came back if i was her. The next day was Inspection day and every was was trying so hard to make our cabin look good. We made Flusher flowers and everything to make him vote our cabin the best. The next day I was playing truth or dare with these girls named Cassidy and Jade. Jade dared me to go up stairs and run around like an idiot and yell I have a bug on me! When i ran passed this girl and she said, " DONT TOUCH ME FREAK! " I didn't even touch her she is the biggest brat ever! At the campfire Tim would tell us all these wackey stories about his life and other peoples life. He told us about him and his sister went fishing and she put her tounge in a fishes mouth! Its a long story. On the last night Shadow Mountain had to burn there flag because it was old i started crying it was sad. The next day we were getting our stuff loaded onto the bug ready to leave we had breakfast and we ate watermelan and got shadow mountain shirts and we got little booklets to remember shadow mountain by i had alot of fun.

2 comments:

xXxSkaterxXx said...

how did you add a pic?

Joyce said...

she's magical jenna. duh. :P