BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shannon's Birthday Party

On June 26 It was Shannons birthday and we went to Seven Peaks. That morning i got up and got ready for seven Peaks and meet Shannon at her house by 11:00. I was running late by the time we left and we had to go get Shannon a birthday present so for sure I was going to be late. I called Shannon and she said to just meet her at Seven Peaks. Me and my mom had gone to Wal*Mart and got Shannon these really cute clothes that I wanted after giving them to her. As my mom was driving I got the present ready and we were on our way to Seven Peaks. I was woried I wasen't going to find Shannon at Seven Peaks sense I wasn't ar her house with Tiare and Addie and of course Shannon. Once me and my mom were there we found Shannon and her mom I got out gave her her present and waited in line to pay. Finally we in and getting ready to go swim. Shannon and Addie went to go get our tubes while me and Tiare went on the Lilly Pads. It isn't really hard to me but to other people it is. After we were done with that me and Tiare went on Flash Floods. To me Flash Floods isn't fun its kinda boring. After that me and Tiare found Shannon and me and Tiare went on The Cave In. I love the Cave In I think it is my favorite slide there. After we went on that all four of us went on the purple slide i dont remember what it was called but yeah. Then me and Shannon went on Cave In again. Then Me and Tiare went on the Orange slide. ( I dont know what that one is called either. ) It was one of those that go straight down and you have to put your arms crossed on your shoulders. It was ok but it wasen't my favorite. Me and Tiare couldn't find Shannon and Addie so we went on the Lazy River but it is boring. Then we finally found Shannon and Addie in the Wave Pool. We were so mad but not that mad really. Then it was me and Addies turn together so we went on the Lazy River a bunch of times but it was fun because we would flip our tubes over a million times. But then we got caught and we had to stop flipping our tubes. But when the life gaurds weren't looking we would flip our tubes, after awile when the life gaurds would come around we would go under water in our tubes and pretend we were secret agents. Then we had to get out of the Lazy River because we had to go home. Tiare and Shannon had just gone on the new slide and they loved it. I would've gone on it but the line was forever long! We we got to Shannon's house we had cake and ice cream then opend presents. Me and Shannon had a sleep over and I went to my dads the next morning. Tomorrow me and Shannon are going to Seven Peaks and I hope we have just as much fun!

1 comments:

xXxSkaterxXx said...

hey your going to seven peaks tomorrow too!