BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday....

Yesrerday was really wierd. At lunch, Alex just randomly comes up to Mikel and hugs her! We were like what the heck?! But we figured out it was all just a bet. Next, Indy comes up and hugs Mikel! We found out that he was just bribbed by candy. The worst of it was that the ugliest guy Taft was chasing Mikel around! And before he started chasing us he licked his lips! EW! SO yeah we were running all around the field. So Shannon started protecting Mikel and Taft went after shannon! It was halarious to watch her run! Mikel came inside and told and Taft after lunch so Mr. Fox call Taft out to talk to him. Then called Mikel back out and then Alex! I felt bad for him because it was all just a game. Then I started to feel sick because I had a head ace and had to go home. It sucked! I wanted to stay. :(

1 comments:

xXxSkaterxXx said...

poor Kristin.. Hey check out my blog entry. It's cool I made pictures of Lil' Wayne and another one with a ton of pics toghether. Go see it!!! :D love ya